01 May 2009

Split Personality

I seriously don't know whats happening.

I thought we are good friends.
You never smsed me so many things about her and stuff.
Until you found out or rather confirmed that 1 day maybe i will fall for her?
And you started smsing me almost every msg with her inside.
Making me rather tulan?
I flirt with her, you can't stand it.
And you need to remind me that i did that?
I told you it was for fun. And so it hurt you.
So i must stop it to prevent you from getting hurt or what?
I msg you abt my stuff.
You linked to her.
Every single thing u also link to her.
I smsed her the same sms i sent to u. The mc stuff. You were the first 1 i sent to in the list. And i smsed to quite a few ppl.
I say i no feeling for 1 person. Doesnt mean i need to move on to other person.
What "its the fact :)" for.
This is fucking sacrastic.
When i msg that, im very serious.
Im was hoping for a good reply or what.
I don't have people i can talk abt her stuff you know? Only you and maybe 2 other person thats it.
These was what I got from you?
Ok i know you are serious too.
But is there a need to link A to B?
They don't match at all.
All the facebook msg.
I did not even feel like replying to it.
All i felt is sacrasm.
Maybe you don't mean it.
But you are serious.
Things like "lol, tell u a secret. Edmond ask me post that nick"
Need to say?
It only seems like im playing a fool of it. Making it a joke. Fun to play with.
What were you thinking?
Maybe nothing. fine.
Things like "but you might need to compete with wu, lol."
What the hell was that.
You are the only one that know about it. Cozs u wanted to see the chat.
And you show that in the bloody thread.

I'm getting rather sick of this kind of feeling.
Why the hell i felt a sudden change of treatment from you, my good friend.
Do i really deserve it?
You totally seems like you want to be enemy.
Forgetting that we are friends?
Just a normal people you are competing with.
You really make me see a different side of you.
A side that i never thought would exist or i would ever see.
Split Personality?
Can i know whats wrong with you? Or am i the 1 in the wrong?

Ok maybe i do deserve it.
Thats it. I'm gonna stop all these.
Stop everything that i'm doing.
For things to be back to normal.
I hope.

Feel free to reply anything you want.
But through email please.
If can. I do hope the topic about me and her end here.
I don't want it to become anything worse.
Rather Disappointed.

No comments: